mandag 16. mars 2015

Task today was a picture our teacher showed ous. I'm sorry it is not possible to show you guys the picture, but I have to describe the best i can. It is a picture about people living in the slum of India. There are two kids in front of the picture standing on a kind of a pile of some rocks. Between there are some other people sleeping on the dirty ground with some garbish around. But about a mile way or something, there is a city with lot of modern buildings with different colors of lights. That makes me for real sad and also angry in a kind of a way when I see the kids just standing there in the rocks. Is a am living in a "upper class" I feel extremely sorry for them and I'm appreciate the way I live. And i wish that in the future, people from the upper class should give more to the lower class. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar